|Min. bet||1p per pay-line|
|Min. bet||1p per pay-line|
If you want a mobile slot machine golden goose, then why not try Jack and the Beanstalk? This cool Net Entertainment game packs in some awesome 3D styled graphics with an exciting soundtrack to create one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences around… And that’s before you look at the innovative reel respin system and the extra wilds free spin round that are packed full of fairy- tale riches.
Jack and the Beanstalk uses a simple twenty pay-line, five reel base-game with a little bit of a difference. In addition to the standard slot machine mechanism there’s a very ingenious Wandering Wild respin feature that works with the wild symbol in Jack and the Beanstalk. It works in the following manner:
-Stop in a Wild – When you hit a wild anywhere on the base-game grid, your normal winning combinations are evaluated and any prizes you’ve received are paid out in the normal manner.
– The Wild Shifts – A single reel to the left and locks in place. The remaining reels of the Jack and the Beanstalk slot machine then re-spin, with new symbols dropping into place on the grid.
– New Wins – Are then evaluated on the grid and any prizes are paid out. If the wild symbol has reached the left-most reel, then it will drop off the grid and you’re given one final respin In addition to this any wins you hit with the special Jack and the Beanstalk signature wild are paid out at three times their normal value.
The free spin round on Jack and the Beanstalk is simply triggered with a special treasure chest scatter symbol. Hit three of these anywhere in view to enter the free spin round with ten spins under your belt. If you can manage to hit three more of these special symbols during the feature round then you’ll add a further five spins to your total.
The Jack and the Beanstalk free spin round works on a special second set of reels. This has the same number of pay-lines as the normal reel set and the Wandering Wild system is still in full effect. However players can land in special key symbols to unlock advanced wild types. These include:
– Double Stacked Money Bags – Collect three golden key symbols from the reels of the free spin round and all the wilds on the grid will turn into double stacked wilds for the duration of the rest of your free spins.
– Triple Stacked Hens – Collect a further three golden key symbols in the free spin round and all the wilds will turn into triple stacked golden hens for the duration of the bonus
– Golden Expanding Harps – When you collect a final three golden key symbols off the free spin reels all the wilds turn into expanding golden harps. Simply stop in a wild anywhere in view and this will expand to fill the entire reel.
Just as a huge beanstalk grew from little beans in the Jack and the Beanstalk fairy tale, you can hit some truly massive wins in the free spin round here. The wandering wild activation system ensures that your free spins get stretched beyond the ten standard spins that come with the bonus and you’re more or less guaranteed to get one or two of the special wild types to help you on your winning ways. This means that the bonus wins here tend to encroach on the larger side of the casino winnings – it’s not uncommon to see players walk away with prizes equal to well over five hundred or even a thousand times their basic playing stake.