|Min. bet||1p per pay-line|
|Min. bet||1p per pay-line|
Going down to the South Park mobile slot game – going to have myself a time. This clever Net Entertainments title gives you a good slice of Parker and Stone inspired graphics and sounds, all dusted down with a good slice of their humorous style. However, it’s not all about the laughs, with a number of bonus and reel features that pack in a ton of winning action, making this a game that offers you the best of all worlds.
The South Park base game is incredibly simple. The game uses a standard casino slot five reel set up that’s mirrored on games from Monte Carlo to Las Vegas. This features 25 pay-lines of red hot action together with a couple of special symbols to help you land the wins. These are:
– Wild Symbol – In classic mobile slot tradition this can help you out by substituting for other symbols on the reels in order to make bigger and better combinations.
– Scatter Symbol – This holds the key to the slot machine’s free spin features and second screen bonus rounds. There are two standard scatters that feature on the third and fourth reels and character scatters on the fifth reel.
There are three cool reel features – called mini features in the context of this game – that can activate at random any time during your base-game. These all involve the placement of extra wilds on the grid, adding a whole big slice of winning potential into any spin. These include the following:
– Terrance and Phillip – This Canadian comedy duo fart their way onto the reels adding three wild symbols anywhere on the middle three reels of the game. This is the most common of all the mini features and you should expect to see it at least once in most sessions.
– Mr Hankey – This Christmas poo caused a stir in the TV show when it was introduced, although you’ll enjoy seeing it on the reels of the South Park slot. It will bounce onto the grid to land you between three and five extra wild symbols on the reels.
– Cartman – The Cartman reel feature is one of the best bonuses in the game, adding a 3×3 block of wilds into the middle three reels. Depending on where it lands, this has the ability to turn a number of middle rows wild – and if it lands perfectly smack across all rows, then you’ll be in for a monster pay-out.
The bonus games on South Park are activated via a three scatter system. It is necessary to hit scatters on the last three reels of the game. The scatters on reels three and four are standard scatters, whilst the scatter symbol on the last reel indicates which of the four bonus round the player will activate.
There are four different bonus games in the South Park, based on the four main characters from the TV series. These each have their own signature bonus that’s distinct and different from the others, offering its own blend of wins and prizes. These are:
– Kyle Bonus – This is a free spin round where players are given ten spins as standard. It uses a special Kick the Baby mechanism that’s activated with a special Ike wild on the last reel, which has the power to ramp up your wins by a multiplier ranging from 2x to 10x.
– Kenny Bonus – This second screen game gives a number of multiple choice propositions as you navigate through a world fraught with danger. Choose your journey carefully and pick up multipliers, grab cash and lose lives as you kill Kenny for a big money prize.
– Cartman Bonus – You have to see this bonus to truly understand it. Fat Eric rifles through a number of bushes looking for prizes and multipliers – watch out for the hippy with the power to reset your game and don’t get busted by the police. It’s as surreal as it sounds.
– Stan Bonus – The second free spin round that features Stan barfing on the reels to give you a bunch of sticky wilds. Even though this is a little on the wrong side of the comedy spectrum, you will be glad when this feature chucks up some tasty wins.