|Min. bet||30p per spin|
|Min. bet||30p per spin|
Thunderstruck II is a god-like mobile slot game, released in 2010 as one of Microgaming’s flagship slot titles. This game packs in tons of free spin features and reel mechanisms making it one of the most exciting and innovative titles you’ll find at any Smart- Phone casino. With top quality graphics and stormy evocative music to boot, this classic game will entertain you from your very first spin.
Thunderstruck II is a very complex slot that has a number of clever mechanisms waiting for you in the base-game, before you even make your way into the special feature rounds. These are as follows:
– 243 Ways to Win – Rather than using a conventional pay-line arrangement, you’re paid out for any combination of consecutive, adjacent symbols on the reels of Thunderstruck II.
– Wild Multiplier – The signature Thunderstruck II wild multiplier doubles the value of any combination it helps complete. This also works in conjunction with any of this slot’s amazing free spin rounds.
– Scatter Symbol – This one will cause no surprises. In traditional slot machine style three or more these in view will grant you access to the Thunderstruck Great Hall of Spins bonus feature.
– Wild Storm Feature – Any time during the Thunderstruck II base-game the Wild Storm feature can strike. This sees the reels play with lightning, turning between one and five reels completely wild at random, leading to a flood of pay-out prizes.
Thunderstruck II uses a system of Unlockable content. This means that the further you progress in the game, the more cool features and pay-outs become available to you. The mechanisms on this slot include:
– Pay-Table Achievements – Every time you hit a prize paying combination it is recorded on the pay-table and the entry turns gold. If you can complete all the possible combinations for any symbol you’ll increase all of the associated prizes on the pay-table.
– Great Hall of Spins – Every time you complete five free spin rounds on Thunderstruck II you’ll unlock a new bonus feature. You start with the special Valkyrie free spin round and there are three more features that can be unlocked through game-play offering a variety of spin mechanism and wild types.
One of the best things about the Thunderstruck II slot machine is that it remembers how far you’ve progressed in the game. It would be a little crazy to think that players could sit at the slot and unlock all the bonus features and pay-table achievements in one session. Instead the slot uses a special file that it drops into your internet cookies to store your progress on the slot thus far. Then when you load up the slot for another playing session, you will resume the game at the exact point of your last spin.
As we mentioned there are four special free spin rounds on Thunderstruck II. These are all available from the Great Hall of Spins.
– Valkyrie – This gives you ten free spins at a 5x multiplier. This can be a surprisingly lucrative bonus feature and you can land a further three scatters to give you a further ten free spins.
– Loki – Here you get fifteen free spins with a special wild magic symbol. Land this to turn addition symbols on the grid into extra wilds that will help you on your winning ways. Extra scatters earn you limited extra spins here.
– Odin – Choose this bonus to receive 20 free spins with Odin’s two wild ravens – these can land on the reels at any time adding a 2x and a 3x multiplier into the mix.
– Thor – This special bonus round gives you 25 free spins with the Rolling Reel cascading mechanism. Each consecutive win you receive from a single spin ramps up a multiplier that’s applied to your prizes to a maximum of 5x.
Some slots are instantly accessible, whilst others take time to reveal their secrets. Thunderstruck II is definitely one in the latter category and that means that it not just enjoyable from a gambling perspective, it’s also amazing to slowly unveil the different features available from this slot machine. You’ll find this game isn’t just about the huge amounts of cash you can take home from its reels, it’s also about exploring all the options available to you, maxing out the pay-table and discovering which of the bonus features suits your playing style best.